Before they perform at C2C: Country to Country in London from 13th to 15th March, A Thousand Horses will be hosting an exclusive, intimate acoustic performance and Q&A in a top secret location in London.
Playing the hits and previewing songs from their upcoming album, the follow-up to 2017 mini-album Bridges and their 2015 release Southernality.
Watch an acoustic performance of Drinking Song to get into the mood:
Destination Country has 1 pair of tickets to this super exclusive and intimate event to give away to one lucky winner.
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to entrants over the age of 18 and runs from Tuesday 3rd March 2020 until 11.59pm on Saturday 7th March 2020.
2. 1 winner will be selected at random and will receive a pair of tickets to attend the event. The selection process is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the same.
3. By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
4. Destination Country does not allow collective or proxy entries.
5. Destination Country reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. Destination Country will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
7. Winners will be sent a DM (direct message) via social media and must confirm their attendance within 2 working days or their place will be offered to someone else.
8. Winners must be available between 6pm and 8pm on Thursday 12th March 2020 in London. The venue will be confirmed confidentially to the winners.
9. The prize is dependent on the availability of the artist and Destination Country will not be held responsible for any cancellation.
10. Transport and accommodation to the event is not included in the prize and is not the responsibility of Destination Country. Winners are required to make their own transport and accommodation arrangements.
11. By entering this competition, winners agree to being filmed and photographed during the event and for footage to be used by Destination Country, their partner sites (Entertainment Focus, Lyric Magazine, Off the Record, Triple Fret Entertainment and Your Life in a Song) and the artist.
12. There is no cash payment or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.