Destination Country’s first fan experience artist is…
We’re delighted to announce that Nashville star Charles Esten is our first fan experience artist!
UPDATE: We have one final pair of tickets to give away. You can enter at Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from 9am on Monday 2nd March 2020. The competition closes at 11.59pm GMT on Friday 6th March 2020. The same T&Cs apply (see below) as the original competition.
On Thursday 12 March at lunchtime in London at a top secret location, we’ll be hosting an exclusive fan event where you can meet Charles, ask him a question during a special Q&A and get your photo taken with him!
There are only 10 pairs of tickets up for grabs for this exclusive event and to be in with a chance of winning, you need to head over to Instagram or Twitter from 9am on Monday 17th February to enter.
Make sure you check out the terms and conditions below before you enter!
Team Destination Country
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open entrants over the age of 18 and runs from Monday 17th February 2020 at 10am until 11.59pm on Saturday 22nd February 2020. The final pair of tickets competition runs from Monday 2nd March 2020 at 9am until 11.59pm on Friday 6th March 2020.
2. 10 winners will be selected at random and each winner will get a plus one. The selection process is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the same.
3. By entering into the competition all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
4. Destination Country does not allow collective or proxy entries.
5. Destination Country reserves the right to change or withdraw this competition without notice.
6. Destination Country will not pass your details to any third parties and they will be used solely for communication regarding this competition.
7. Winners will be sent a DM (direct message) via social media and must confirm their attendance within 2 working days or their place will be offered to someone else.
8. Winners must be available between 11am ands 2pm on Thursday 12th March 2020 in London. The venue will be confirmed confidentially to the winners.
9. The prize is dependent on the availability of the artist and Destination Country will not be held responsible for any cancellation.
10. Transport and accommodation to the event is not included in the prize and is not the responsibility of Destination Country. Winners are required to make their own transport and accommodation arrangements.
11. By entering this competition, winners agree to being filmed and photographed during the event and for footage to be used by Destination Country, their partner sites (Entertainment Focus, Lyric Magazine, Off the Record, Triple Fret Entertainment and Your Life in a Song) and the artist.
12. There is no cash payment or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.